FEMS Early Career Scientist Grants
Deadline: 30 June 2022
This meeting is selected by the Federation of European Microbiological Societies (FEMS) to offer grants for event participation for Early Career Scientists (ECS).
If you are an early career scientist you can apply to ECS-FEMS grant; if granted, FEMS will support you by refunding € 350. To apply, please register to the meeting and then fill in this form and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org .
To apply for this grant, you would need to meet following requirements:
- be a member of a FEMS Member Society* or be recommended by such a member
- be an Early Career Scientist**
- be an Active Microbiologist
- be presenting author at the meeting (oral or poster)
*Find out if your society is a FEMS Member at https://fems-microbiology.org/member-societies/
**These are active microbiologists who obtained the highest academic degree - Bachelor, Master or PhD - less than five years prior to the application deadline date, or are a Master or PhD student. Periods of maternity/paternity leave, special leave or illness do not count toward this definition.
Please register to the event as ECS and then submit the abstract and send the above filled form. For FEMS Application the deadline (including registration) is 30 June 2022. The scientific committee will evaluate the applications within 15 July 2022.
As a FEMS Member Society member, you can:
- benefit from the grant provided for this meeting (see Eligibility above)
- apply for a range of other FEMS Grants
- benefits/discounts off the registration fee for FEMS Congresses/Conferences
- benefit from a 25% discount off a selection of Oxford University Press books